The Young Wilderness ...
- … is the TdJW‘s theatre education branch. It is a test area for all the courageous, were creative thoughts can grow and special encounters are made possible.
- … is able to do more than you think. It opens a place for cultural education at the intersection of theatre pedagogy, participation and performance.
- … organizes theatre projects and festivals and is responsible for the theatre communication – Theatre for everybody.
- … creates the opportunity to see behind the curtain.
- … wants to explore, to inspire, to connect, to question and to play.
Wellcome into the WILD
You are full of energy? You want to stand in front of an audience and act? Become part of our theatre clubs! We meet once a week to engage us in the strange and beautiful world of acting to prepare for the summer festival. There we present what we have created. Our clubs start in September/October. To join us is free. Sadly, every Club is full at the moment.
Contact for club activity: Caroline Mährlein
Our festivals create a save place for school groups from Leipzig to present themselves on stage. Curious audience members are invited to come by and visit the performances created specifically for this purpose.
When requested we provide school groups with Workshops. Hence connecting the theatre experience with playful activities before or talk formats after the act. There questions will be answered and it is possible to have conversations with people relevant to the play. For more Information (duration, booking, expense), please contact our customer service: kontakt(at)tdjw.de
The Probegucken is a format which enables you to visit a new Play two days before its premiere. It is for free and always connected with a talk format afterwards. The Probegucken always starts at 6:30 PM. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
For further training programs we greet you in the theatre or come to your school (all-day program) for example with »Die Stunde der Glücklichen« a play exclusively for teachers.